Upload videos to Zookap
If you are a member, you could upload your videos following the steps described below from fig 1. Otherwise, you need to
create an account to access this section.
- Login to your account by selecting the sign in link at the upper right corner of the page
- Select the upload button (+) located at the upper right hand corner; it will open the upload page
- Select your file by clicking the choose file button
- Add your video title
- Add your video description
- Select your privacy setting from the drop-down menu
- Click the upload button and wait until you receive a message specifying the upload was successful.
The video will be availabe to watch after a successful upload.
Uploading videos is a feature available only for registered users on Zookap.
NB: Uploading prohibited contents would result to the termination of your account.
- login to your account by clicking the sign in link at the upper right hand corner of the page
- Click your user icon at the upper right hand corner of the page
- This will open your profile page
- Click the video you want to edit
- Click the EDIT VIDEO blue button at the bottom right hand corner below the player
- It will give you access to the Edit video page
- You can change rhe video thumbnail
- Update the video details ( Title, Description, Privacy settings etc...)
- Click the save button